Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with results collection.

• 24-06-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

Hey, today I had my last exam, just came home which was Latvian.
    And well turns out I didn't get my Pin to check online results. I will be in Ukraine then. And can't get them, I know it might be idiotic and stupid question but: Is there any way I can email boards of education or whoever has them and ask for it? Like give them school name so they can check if I am in it? Or give my exam number or so. Any chance?

I was absent in school when they gave them out, and today all File cabinet room was locked so no one in school had key for it to get my pin.

Also what's the exact date to get results from school? August which? Also can I send someone like my mothers friend to collect them?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

The school will still be open for the next few weeks I'd imagine, so you'll probably just get the secretary. Leave a message with her.. Otherwise I'm sure a friend will collect them if you tell the school beforehand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Oh ok thanks.
    Also is there any important stuff going on until 26th of August?
    I will be in Ukraine so I am wondering if there will be any important things I have to do here in Ireland until that? Just so I know if I need to change flight or so. I have CAO filled in and everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

arleitiss wrote: »
    Oh ok thanks.
    Also is there any important stuff going on until 26th of August?
    I will be in Ukraine so I am wondering if there will be any important things I have to do here in Ireland until that? Just so I know if I need to change flight or so. I have CAO filled in and everything.

Nope, once you are sure you're ok with your CAO form that's all until 26th August...! The CAO offers are back the Monday after the results, but I think you can deal with that online (Make sure you check this though, you don't want to miss out on an offer!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

No one in our school received those pin numbers...will the results be sent home or will we have to go to school and get them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Darius.Tr wrote: »
    No one in our school received those pin numbers...will the results be sent home or will we have to go to school and get them?
    They'll probably send the PINs in the post nearer the day ... some schools do as they are tired of stressed out LCs shoving them in their pockets if they're given them during LC and losing them or laundering them or whatever ...

You can always go into the school to pick them up on the day anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement