Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying landing on mobile optimised pages

Options
  • 24-06-2011 5:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

Last 24 hours I find myself on things like touch.boards.ie and iphone.boards.ie, randomly. I am not script blocking boards.ie or b-static....my normal landing is www.boards not simply boards

Any idea WTF is going on, FF4 on a vista system.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Last 24 hours I find myself on things like touch.boards.ie and iphone.boards.ie, randomly. I am not script blocking boards.ie or b-static....my normal landing is www.boards not simply boards

Any idea WTF is going on, FF4 on a vista system.

The redirects only went in at 1730 today. Before then, you would only end up on touch.boards.ie if you explicitly browsed to it. iphone.boards.ie does not exist and should redirect you to www.boards.ie.

There was a brief period of about 2 mins at 1730 this evening where 50% of the users browsing were bounced to touch.boards.ie but this has been corrected.

If you click the "Visit the full site" link at the bottom of any page on touch.boards.ie you'll be brought to www.boards.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement