Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Bits and pieces - bike parts/clothes clearout

Options
  • 24-06-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Got a few bits and pieces up for grabs:
    1. Polaris Aqualite Fluorescent Jacket (S) - €20: Same as this so €41 new, only used once or twice but got a transparent rain cape instead for racing. Folds down to neat pouch for jersey pocket. Sizing is quite generous so fits more like a Medium.
      Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3
    2. Boards.ie Cycling Jacket (S) - €10: Fits extremely small, would be an XS, Size 1 or Large Kids I would imagine.
      Photo 1, Photo 2
    3. Nike Barcelona L/S Cycling Jersey (S) - €10 : Featherweight long sleeve Barcelona cycling jersey made by Nike, slim fitting, could be used as base layer.
      Photo
    4. dhb Triple Lens Glasses - €15: Same as these, so €35 new. Brand new in box, never used, still in protective plastic. Includes blue and clear lenses and hard case. I already have glasses so don't need these.
      Photo
    5. 160mm Brake Disc Rotor - €5: Slight bend in it due to fall, replaced with a new one but I imagine it could easily be straightened if you know how.
      Photo
    6. Crane Sports Cycling Mitts (Red- S), Brand New & Chiba Gel Pro Gloves (Blue - S) , Light Use - Both for €5: I use my club gloves so no longer have a need for these brand new and lightly used gloves.
      Photo 1, Photo 2
    7. Shimano FC-4400 9-Speed Tiagra Double Crankset 52/39 170mm including BB-UN53 British square taper bottom bracket - €40: I priced the parts here and they add up to about €100 new, however I realise that this years Tiagra crankset and bottom bracket costs only €100 new so I think €40 seems fair for a great condition crankset?
      Photo 1

I am based in Limerick, but travel around quite a lot to races so should be able to arrange to meet up. Otherwise I am willing to post them as whatever is costs. Willing to combine items together at good prices, make me an offer! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Joeyde

Ill take the jacket please. Need postage to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

I'll take the glasses. I am in sligo so if you could post them is would suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Packet <250g standard post is €2.70 is that ok? That makes jacket €22.70 and glasses €17.70. If ye are still alright with that send me a PM with your address and I'll give you the email address of my PayPal account. Thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Hi

I'm interested in the barcelona cycling jersey-could you put another pic of it up? I can;t access any of your pics-dropbox won't allow me to see them!
    Cheers

No problem, I attached some photos of the stuff incase dropbox doesn't work for some people. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

2nd on the glasses if it falls through, will pay for postage.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Hey
    would you take 15 (including postage) for the blue gloves and the barca shirt?
    Cheers

funkyjebus wrote: »
    2nd on the glasses if it falls through, will pay for postage.
    Thanks but deal went through...will update what is left now.
    colm18 wrote: »
    Hey
    would you take 15 (including postage) for the blue gloves and the barca shirt?
    Cheers

Yep I will indeed, that's perfect. I'll PM you with my email for PayPal and you can send me your address. Cheers

Updated list of what is left (cannot edit original post):

• Boards.ie Cycling Jacket (S) - €10: Fits extremely small, would be an XS, Size 1 or Large Kids I would imagine.
    • 160mm Brake Disc Rotor - €5: Slight bend in it due to fall, replaced with a new one but I imagine it could easily be straightened if you know how.
    • Crane Sports Cycling Mitts (Red- S), Brand New €5: I use my club gloves so no longer have a need for these brand new gloves.
    • Shimano FC-4400 9-Speed Tiagra Double Crankset 52/39 170mm including BB-UN53 British square taper bottom bracket - €40: I priced the parts here and they add up to about €100 new, however I realise that this years Tiagra crankset and bottom bracket costs only €100 new so I think €40 seems fair for a great condition crankset?

Cheers HB.

Received the jacket, fit is perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

Offer €10 (incl Postage or could meet you Dublin area) for Boards jacket for my son.

Postage would be €3.85, I am based in Limerick and don't plan on going to Dublin anytime soon. I will cover the PayPal fees if you pay the postage?

Agreed. Will PM you.

List of what is left
    • 160mm Brake Disc Rotor - €5: Slight bend in it due to fall, replaced with a new one but I imagine it could easily be straightened if you know how.
    • Crane Sports Cycling Mitts (Red- S), Brand New €5: I use my club gloves so no longer have a need for these brand new gloves.
    • Shimano FC-4400 9-Speed Tiagra Double Crankset 52/39 170mm including BB-UN53 British square taper bottom bracket - €40: I priced the parts here and they add up to about €100 new, however I realise that this years Tiagra crankset and bottom bracket costs only €100 new so I think €40 seems fair for a great condition crankset?

I also have a bTwin saddle bag for sale, which attaches via two velcro straps which go around the saddle rails and an elastic pull chord which goes around the seatpost. €5

Boards Jacket received & all perfect

Thx.

how about €12 for the gloves and the saddle bag including postage?

Joeyde wrote: »

Hey there, I'll check to see how much postage will be when I get home later on and will let you know! Should be fine thanks :)

Joeyde wrote: »

Thats grand! Offer accepted cheers

Received the gloves and saddle bag. Being put to good use. Cheers again HB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement