Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU - Who wants to go there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

Ah, see all my top 3 are DCU
    My number 3 is in DCU but I'm fairly sure it'll be the one I get.
    I think you and I could have great times together.

I can see a blossoming friendship :p

*LilMissCiara sulks in corner* :rolleyes:

Haha I am open to all friend requests!! can't have enough sometimes. I have three down and they're all connected with journalism on some way, but it's really journalism I want!!!

Dahhhh it's Ciara ffs! :o

And me and Aoife have already made tea plans so I'm afraid I got there first with both of ye.. I'll share though! :D :P

Look, as I said. I'm willing to be friends with you both. In fact more than willing!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

He has started quoting stuff from it so he didn't just read it. He stalked it! :pac:

It has 1200 posts and 10 times as much views..! :eek:

Such banter we had though! :cool:

pfft nothing on TY OT :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

Haha I am open to all friend requests!! can't have enough sometimes. I have three down and they're all connected with journalism on some way, but it's really journalism I want!!!
    Up until about christmas journalism was my first choice, still say its what I might be doing after college though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JKOK

Jennie from Wexford!

trying to decide between DCU Bachelor Business Degree and UCD Commerce degree?

much of the same degree....had a bad experience with UCD went there for 6 weeks and left....hated the course i had chosen haha :/

anybody any thoughts?? alot of ppl are telling me commerce is a more recognised degree! help!!:(

• Advertisement

JKOK wrote: »
    Jennie from Wexford!

trying to decide between DCU Bachelor Business Degree and UCD Commerce degree?

much of the same degree....had a bad experience with UCD went there for 6 weeks and left....hated the course i had chosen haha :/

anybody any thoughts?? alot of ppl are telling me commerce is a more recognised degree! help!!:(

How are they pointswise? Which have you higher on the CAO? If you had a previous bad experience with UCD, would you really be willing to go back?

Just my two cents worth

Up until about christmas journalism was my first choice, still say its what I might be doing after college though :rolleyes:

I knew I liked you.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sourire

Thanks Aoife:)

Nobody seems to know when campus places are offered. Oh well, I'll find out eventually. Who else applied for Larkfield?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 foFox

DCU is a pretty cool place indeed! If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them, especially if you want to do Computer Applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

westmeath
    and my first 3 choices are dcu..and my 5th is dcu as far as i can remember!
    1st choice is biotechnology :)
    ..and i enjoy lyons tea ;)

and i applied for larkfield but i feel its not the end of the world if i dont get it!! :)

• Advertisement

xaoifsx wrote: »
    westmeath
    and my first 3 choices are dcu..and my 5th is dcu as far as i can remember!
    1st choice is biotechnology :)
    ..and i enjoy lyons tea ;)

and i applied for larkfield but i feel its not the end of the world if i dont get it!! :)

That is a beautiful name, I must say :D

I think I like this girl. Mosta mine are DCU as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

I knew I liked you.

So much in common already :rolleyes:

That is a beautiful name, I must say :D

I think I like this girl. Mosta mine are DCU as well :)

why thank you :)
    But I gotta say, your name is pretty damn amazing too!! :D

i really want to get into DCU.. i'v hyped myself too much for it i think!

why thank you :)
    But I gotta say, your name is pretty damn amazing too!! :D

i really want to get into DCU.. i'v hyped myself too much for it i think!

It's only given to the worthy ones :D

Same, I want it so bad that I really don't think I've considered any other options!!!

So much in common already :rolleyes:

Hehe :P

It's only given to the worthy ones :D

Same, I want it so bad that I really don't think I've considered any other options!!!

indeed :)

same. i used to want to go to ucd.. bt last year when i was in dublin i spent most of my time in dcu... so i really really want to go there!!

had anyone else put down biotech?? im so so worried i wont get into my course!!

same. i used to want to go to ucd.. bt last year when i was in dublin i spent most of my time in dcu... so i really really want to go there!!

I'm so determined to get it now that if I don't I may cry.

I've seen the DCU campus, I was at the open day last November, and oh my god do I wanna go there so bad!!!

I'm freaking out that I won't get mine, so you're not the only one worried, trust me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Nagikami

bt last year when i was in dublin i spent most of my time in dcu...

Did you go to CTYI?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I'm freaking out that I won't get mine, so you're not the only one worried, trust me!!!

I am freaking out too, so there's another one :p
    (Sorry for poking my nose into your conversation) :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Everybody's welcome here! :) :P

• Advertisement

Hey, if it makes us feel better about ourselves, poke to your hearts content!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Best of luck to everyone getting their results soon, hope to see you all in DCU this semester!

Best of luck to everyone getting their results soon, hope to see you all in DCU this semester!

Only 16 more days :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Everybody's welcome here! :) :P

Yay :p
    Hey, if it makes us feel better about ourselves, poke to your hearts content!!

Will do! heh.

Thing is, I've gone through all this last year, I'm re-applying this year cause I didn't like my course (science).. I knew well I'd get it last year, but this year I'm only barely above the points for law, so fingers crossed :D

...until panic/tears of sadness/happiness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I'm hoping for Biotech :D Same name too!

Nagikami wrote: »
    ...until panic/tears of sadness/happiness

Until I get kicked outta the family for failing Geography (it gets worse when you realise that my mother is a Geography teacher!!)

Aoifums wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Biotech :D Same name too!

It's like Aoife's of the world unite on this forum!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

It's like Aoife's of the world unite on this forum!!! :)

I never realised how common of a name it was :o It still gets funny when people can't say it :P

• Advertisement

Until I get kicked outta the family for failing Geography (it gets worse when you realise that my mother is a Geography teacher!!)

It could be worse... you could fail geography AND maths/english Then comes the disappointment =D

Advertisement