Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU - Who wants to go there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭aoife_bennett

xaoifsx wrote: »
    i will have no shame screaming my awesome name :D

Seconded.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

Nagikami wrote: »
    The odd thing is.. my surnames Brookes which is awfully close to Burke

even more freaky!! good at fortune telling?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Nagikami

I could try =D
    You will go to DCU and have legend times with all the other Aoifes, teenagedream and me

Also, it was the most common girl's given name for most of the early 1990s. So demand is high.
    when I was younger I never met another Aoife.. it's just around this age I have come across so many!!
    I could try =D
    You will go to DCU and have legend times with all the other Aoifes, teenagedream and me

Hmm.. We will see about that!! Eeekk...I really can't wait for this now!!

Is anyone from your year going to DCU? I know that two of my friends want to do the teaching course which ever that is, and another wants to do Journalism!! :)

another wants to do Journalism!! :)
    Aaaaahhhhhh a like minded soul :)

• Advertisement

Aaaaahhhhhh a like minded soul :)

hehe :D

i wonder is there such things as predicting the points for this years courses? i doubt there is?

I wonder is there such things as predicting the points for this years courses? i doubt there is?
    I dunno . . . I'm kinda doing it for myself . . . But the lecturer in charge of my course said on the open day that he doesn't see it going up too high. Hopefully he's right, my confidence is taking a knock recently.

I dunno . . . I'm kinda doing it for myself . . . But the lecturer in charge of my course said on the open day that he doesn't see it going up too high. Hopefully he's right, my confidence is taking a knock recently.

Hmm yeah I didn't really get to ask any one because I only decided on Biotech during the leaving cert more or less!! I wonder if there is any news articals some where.. apparently there is a lot of jobs for accountancy and business because of all the businesses aren't doing well so they need more peoples!! :) so those courses might go up.. my course has gradually gone up over the years.. hopefully it decides to go the other direction this year!! :)

my course has gradually gone up over the years.. hopefully it decides to go the other direction this year!! :)
    Same . . . There was a drop of fifty points one year . . . It'll never drop by that far this year, it'd be too low then . . . But if it climbs by 50 I am so beyond screwed :( what points do you need Aoife?

Same . . . There was a drop of fifty points one year . . . It'll never drop by that far this year, it'd be too low then . . . But if it climbs by 50 I am so beyond screwed :( what points do you need Aoife?

I doubt that many courses will go down dramatically.. since more and more people want to go to college!!

2010 was 380. People say I shouldn't be worried about it.. But I am extremely worried that I messed up!! in 2001 it was 310..lowest it has been! I wouldn't of been so worried then!! I don't want to disappoint myself either thinking that I will get it either.. so maybe being worried is the best? hehe

What about you..Aoife? :D

• Advertisement

I could try =D
    Me next!!! Me next!!!

Me next!!! Me next!!!
    Ummm same thing With a small dark handsome stranger thrown in =D

I doubt that many courses will go down dramatically.. since more and more people want to go to college!!

2010 was 380. People say I shouldn't be worried about it.. But I am extremely worried that I messed up!! in 2001 it was 310..lowest it has been! I wouldn't of been so worried then!! I don't want to disappoint myself either thinking that I will get it either.. so maybe being worried is the best? hehe

What about you..Aoife? :D
    So weird, everyone tells me not to worry but that only makes me worry more!!! I don't wanna say I did spectacularly in case, you know, I didn't!!! :/

Last year it was 445, and you needed a b3 in English.

Hehe doesn't it feel so weird saying 'how about you Aoife?' or 'what do you need Aoife?' it feels like I'm talking to myself!!!

Ummm same thing With a small dark handsome stranger thrown in =D
    Ooh, a college romance :L

Ooh, a college romance :L
    Woohoo Go you!! And also a year of morbid obesity and 29 children by the time you're 25 <<-- I think my 'gift' may be failing =D

Woohoo Go you!! And also a year of morbid obesity and 29 children by the time you're 25 <<-- I think my 'gift' may be failing =D

29 children in about 7ish years? hmm..

I think we are taking over the thread here guys :P

So....

Anyone else going to DCU?

I'll get started on that obesity and child bearing!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Hmm yeah I didn't really get to ask any one because I only decided on Biotech during the leaving cert more or less!!

:eek:
    Are you sure you're not my clone? This is getting beyond freaky with all the similarities and whatnot.

Aoifums wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not my clone? This is getting beyond freaky with all the similarities and whatnot.
    Aoife, how many Boards accounts do you have???!!!

Aoifums wrote: »
    :eek:
    haha no way?? thats so weird..imagine if we got to live together or beside eachother by accident!! :P
    Aoife, how many Boards accounts do you have???!!!
    ;) :pac:

• Advertisement

haha no way?? thats so weird..imagine if we got to live together or beside eachother by accident!! :P
    I'll go find another Aoife :(

I'll go find another Aoife :(

you can come too :) itll be the aoife corner.. ;)

Yay :) we can get hoodies!!

Yay :) we can get hoodies!!

haha that'd be so cool.. imagine making an order for a group of aoifes.. they'd wonder why a girl called aoife would want so many hoodies!! I so want to do that if we all get in and get a group of us!! :P

Can I be an honorary Aoife? =D

haha that'd be so cool.. imagine making an order for a group of aoifes.. they'd wonder why a girl called aoife would want so many hoodies!! I so want to do that if we all get in and get a group of us!! :P
    We definitely should!!! I am so up for the idea . . . We can get the Aoife in fancy writing and all!!!

Can I be an honorary Aoife? =D
    You're not even a girl!!!

We definitely should!!! I am so up for the idea . . . We can get the Aoife in fancy writing and all!!!
    yeah!! ahhhh okay FIRST we need to get into DCU and THEN we can try get this rolling :)

if your name was sort of like aoife maybe.. but its not even close sir. :cool:

Boo!!!! Sexist How about Aoifmond? It has a nice ring to it =P

• Advertisement

yeah!! ahhhh okay FIRST we need to get into DCU and THEN we can try get this rolling :)
    Exactly. Then we attack :) ooh I have ideas forming in my brain already (I'm like that!)

You up for this, Aoifums?

Advertisement