Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunky Dorys Balance Crisps

Options
  • 24-06-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

Until a year and a bit ago I used to always buy Hunky Dorys Balance crisps from Dunnes. Out of the low fat crisps (walkers bakes, etc) they were really nice. I thought nicer than the full fat options.

HunkyDory-BalanceBuff.jpg

I wrote them once asking if they were discontinued or something and they said they still made them. Apparently Dunnes just stopped ordering them. Are they still available anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Not sure about Buffalo but I've definitely seen say cheese&onion of them...trying to recall where... I'll have a nosey over the weekend and let you know if I spot them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Sorry if this one has already been done, but searching for the company online I came across this:

slit-2.jpg

Advertisement