Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student grant

Options
  • 24-06-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering when the application process for the student grant opens?
    Have been on studentfinanace.ie and it says this month but still nothing!!

Any one any ideas??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Hiya

I'm the same heard it was coming out today but no sign of it:rolleyes: I'd say it will definitely be next week

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭achmairt

I heard today it should be up next week. They're waiting to finalise the grant rates:p

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bombibom

I spoke to somebody in Ministry of Education on Friday and I was told to wait another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭cairdre

It is available now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Can't find it, is it available online?

sorry, found it :o

http://www.studentfinance.ie/mp9532/completing-a-student-grant-application/index.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Everyone probably already knows this but certain (35 I think) councils and VEC's now accept online grant form applications. I did it last night and found it better than downloading the form and filling it out and its instant. As I said I filled it in last night and at nine this morning got a text to say my form was submitted. All that remains then is to just post in the documents you need to. Its one less bit of paperwork. Word of warning and maybe its just me but I found picking a password a nightmare. It has to be a mix of lower and uppercase as well as numbers 0-9 eg; TinyTim66 etc. :D

Advertisement