Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing on Sunday 26 June 2011

Options
  • 24-06-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I put a post up a few months ago about surfing and trying to get a club started in kilkenny.
    Just checked out the surf report for Sunday in Tramore and there should be waves!
    (I am useless at surfing but enjoy it)
    Just putting this post out if anyone is interested in going surfing on Sunday - maybe we could get a group together?

If anybody wants to email me we can exchange mobiles and check again the forecast for sunday :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Short notice, but I'll see what I can do

Not sure how the hell I'd get there, but I'll reply here tomorrow. Haven't gone surfing in about a year, would love to go!

EDIT: Looks like Saturday is actually a better day to go, but too short notice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Nervous Nellie

Hey countryliving,

I'd be up for a trip to Tramore.

Have PM'd you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Yeah count me in can you pm your number or a meet point and time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Just seen this now. Wouldn't have been able to go but keep me in mind for future trips. let us know how ye got on today as well. enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Did'nt hear from anyone here but 2 of us headed down and met 2 more kilkenny lads were there aswell. Great craic but now I know how unfit I am, I may do this more often.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Nervous Nellie

Hey kids, I was the same, didn't hear from anyone on here so just presumed it was cancelled. :(

Glad you had a good time 500sel. I looked at the reports but they weren't that great (magicseaweed isn't always the best for surf reports) so we went kayaking instead.

Would definitely be interested in going another time though if people are up for it, so keep us posted. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

hey, apologies my fault about sunday - there were no waves but between jigs and reels i just couldnt get onto the internet to respond so apologies fellow surfers. normally i am very reliable etc.
    anyhow, i am a little more organised and anyone who sent me a private message with mobiles have saved and responded with my mobile.
    i may be working this saturday however i propose this sunday if anyone is free? sunday - 3rd of july 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

wont be able to before the 18th of july, but what if you've never surfed whats the craic?

Advertisement