Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonsai Tree & Tai Chi in Galway

Options
  • 24-06-2011 7:58pm

Does anyone have any information on if it is possible to buy a Bonsai Tree in Galway City?

Also if anyone can tell me if there are any Tai Chi classes too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Bonsai Trees come up as specials in Aldi and Lidl regularly, so I'd keep an eye on their front of store posterboards.
    NOW, bow to your sensei.

rex_kwon_do_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Aldi had them last week! Try headford rd. B&q have them too.

Damnit!

I really need to start paying attention to Aldi specials. Will check them during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

Hey,
    I am not sure if Dangan garden centre actually sells them but there is a girl there who is brilliant at looking after them. My Dad has had a tree for 15 years and he brings it in there for an annual health check!

If you give them a call and they have don't sell them I am sure they will know where to get one. They do need tlc so it would be worth checking in with them when you are buying one.
    :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You can get em in tesco these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can get em in tesco these days.

Really? I'll check that out during the week then! Anyone know an estimated price tag?

Advertisement