Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Small Issue

Options
  • 24-06-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Im short and have RDS standing tickets.
    Without ranting about tall people, people who push you away or stand in front of you etc...
    ...Does anybody have any clever non-offensive tricks for seeing the stage or advice so I don't spend most of the concert counting the back hairs of the guy in front of me?:)

Much appreciated...

would the RDS let me bring in a fold up step? Something like this: 442918967_tp.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Im short and have RDS standing tickets.
    Without ranting about tall people, people who push you away or stand in front of you etc...
    ...Does anybody have any clever non-offensive tricks for seeing the stage or advice so I don't spend most of the concert counting the back hairs of the guy in front of me?:)

Much appreciated...

would the RDS let me bring in a fold up step? Something like this: 442918967_tp.jpg

Ahhh, Is that the small stool ya use to sit on as sitting on the ground will damage yer back, explain it that way to security and no way will they stop ya.
    If they do just ask him for his number and say that if you have to seek treatment for yer back then it's him and his company that will be liable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

StrawberryJazz - not a whole hell of a lot you can do about it in reality, if you do bring your step just be careful, bound to be some planks at a big outdoor gig.......
    if you are in normal standing area (not the Gold or Diamond Circle) you'll be a fair bit back from the stage anyway......hope you find a good spot, just try and stand behind people of a similar height.....

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

I really doubt they will let you take anything in.
    Maybe best to contact the RDS.

I was in Manchester and thought the stage was pretty high.
    Higher than any of the last shows anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Try these:)

high-heels.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Joe Public above may be joking but I know a Japanese lady who is less than 5 ft tall and she does bring huge platform boots to gigs in a backpack and then puts them on just as the band are about to come on stage. She's been doing this for years all over the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭StrawberryJazz

Thanks...I'll put them next to my jet pack ;)

Advertisement