Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The what's everybody doint tomorrow Saturday thread.

Options
  • 24-06-2011 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

I'm off out to get drunk.

When I return home, I'll read this thread pissed and decided what street fighter based activity tomorrow should consist of.

The dublin thing is cancelled right? What's everyone else's plans..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I've carefully crafted the most boring day ever.

My cat has a vet appointment, and after that I need to do some stuff at the bank.

Was hoping to play some AE training mode at home, but the disc thing didn't work out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Interesting word "doint".

"neither the vaginal, nor the anal, but the sacred strip of prime realty in between. Formerly the "'taint". In the case of boys, the doint is found, quite obviously, between the anus and the scrotum."

Learn something new every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Konata wrote: »
    Interesting word "doint".

"neither the vaginal, nor the anal, but the sacred strip of prime realty in between. Formerly the "'taint". In the case of boys, the doint is found, quite obviously, between the anus and the scrotum."

Learn something new every day.

Is it bad that I didn't see Kneecap had made a typo and I thought you were just telling us about your plans for Saturday?

Is it bad that I didn't see Kneecap had made a typo and I thought you were just telling us about your plans for Saturday?

That's... totally... not what I was doing... no way...

*shifty eyes*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

How the hell does one doint?

• Advertisement

Sairus wrote: »
    How the hell does one doint?

Apparently it's also a type of joint. So you could go smoke a doint?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Doint? It's clearly called the barse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Doint? It's clearly called the barse.

How can a girl's one be a barse? Bagina?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

this thread was not a success.

Advertisement