Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a 4 Foot mattress

Options
  • 24-06-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi all, hope im posting in the correct place if not please direct me to where would be best, just wondering does anyone know where i could buy just a 4 foot mattress around Dublin or surrounds.. Dont need a base. They are hard to come by and im not having any luck sourcing one, thanks for your replies in advance : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Des Kelly can order one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭FREDNISMO

4 foot is a fairly common size most good furniture/bedding shops should be able to supply

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

FREDNISMO wrote: »
    4 foot is a fairly common size most good furniture/bedding shops should be able to supply

Your thinking of 4 foot 6. The 4 foot or otherwise known as a small double are not as common.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

theres a merchant seller on adverts based in longford deals in beds ect
    give him a try , he usualy delivers all over ireland also and is cheap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

misty76 wrote: »
    Your thinking of 4 foot 6. The 4 foot or otherwise known as a small double are not as common.
    Check out www.beds.ie - they have 20 of such beds. Have used beds.ie in the past, and found them to be very good (got the site off one of my friends who had also used it). If you have a mattress you want to get rid of, pay the extra €40 and they'll get rid of it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City

dudara

Advertisement