Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlefield 3

Options
  • 24-06-2011 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

could anyone tell me when is the game going to be released and it is going to piss all over MW3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

You'll get better info in the Battlefield Forum mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

jimbob25w wrote: »
    could anyone tell me when is the game going to be released and it is going to piss all over MW3

Call of duty is shovelware . Of course BF3 will piss all over MW3 :D
    Its going to be out October 28th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

it is going to piss all over MW3

We're not psychic.

The Rebel FM podcast recently made me a little concerned for Bf3. It's unlikely to be delayed as EA are determined to take CoD, head-on. The suggestion on the podcast was that, perhaps, it should have additional development time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'd rather a late release than a repeat of BF2. A great game but it remained extremely buggy for 3/4 years after release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I'd rather a late release than a repeat of BF2. A great game but it remained extremely buggy for 3/4 years after release.

Yeah. One of the complaints they (RFM podcast) had about Dice was that they take forever to patch games - and already the feeling is that Bf3 needs balance tweaks. They do realize the game isn't finished, and it can all change, etc. - but they are concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I smell troll...

Wait for cod fanboys. It will get ugly very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

A pissing contest? No thanks. I'd like both games to be excellent so we all win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KilOit

Both games will be great, i love MW and MW2, plays out like a action movie but doubt i'd play it online much, BF3 takes that department.

Advertisement