Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH ban

Options
  • 25-06-2011 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

Just so I am clear, I am banned for two days for questioning if a homophic bigot is stupid and then deciding –evidenced by his own words– that he is. Is this the case?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Just so I am clear, I am banned for two days for questioning if a homophic bigot is stupid and then deciding –evidenced by his own words– that he is. Is this the case?
    Try here OP.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

A difference of opinion does not warrant abuse imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

PM the mod who banned you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hi,

this thread is for feedback, you are questioning a ban placed on you in after hours. You should follow the DRP (Dispute Resolution Procedure linked to above by Wolfe Tone)

step 1 should be to contact the mod that banned you by PM and see if you can discuss it with him/her

if that doesnt work, then open a thread in the DRP forum and a cmod will get to it.

I'm closing this thread as it is in the wrong forum.

LoLth

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Seriously, are you really that stupid, oh no wait. You are.

Cant say that.

for any reason, regardless of what they say.. if they break the rules, they will get infracted, if you dont agree with an opinion - this is not the reply to use

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement