Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found my ring

Options
  • 25-06-2011 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

hi everyone,
    I dont know if i am actually posting this in the right place but here we go anyways. My mother bought me a golden claddagh ring for my 3rd birthday. Roughly 4 years later, our house was robbed and both of our jewellery boxes were emptied. The claddagh ring was taken.
    In 2004, our house was done up, which meant that all of our furniture was removed from the house, existing rooms knocked etc.
    It was my 21st birthday last week when my mother found the ring just sitting on the worktop with no explanation as to where it could have come from. It has always just been the two of us in the house and neither of us can fathom how this happened.
    I have always been wary of my house, even as a child and I would stay in my grandparents for weeks on end, refusing to go home because i was frightened. In the past few years, my boyfriend has stayed over in the house and has always said that he feels unsettled being here. The reappearance of this little ring has made me nervous. Any opinions or theories on where the hell it came from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Your ma lost it and used the robbery as an excuse, only recently finding it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Your boyfriend is a burglar, but couldn't pawn off that ring. So he gave it back, sneakily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 anie_bawny

haha, @psuedo... i like yer thinkin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Your boyfriend is a burglar, but couldn't pawn off that ring. So he gave it back, sneakily.
    The lady in question lost the ring in her childhood years roughly at the age of 7, if I am right with maths. Than how come you blame her boyfriend for such a silly thing. Be watchful your false thought/allegation can ruin someones relation unwarrantably.

Regarding the ring coming back to the loser I guess if other lost precious articles are not yet recovered than probably it may that the lifter would have thrown it somewhere in the room after finding it priceless object only to be discovered after all of the room objects are moved and replaced. This is just one of the possibility and it excludes consideration of any paranormal thing may be happening there.

To get rid of any worry of paranormal thing in the room or house one can call some reputed medium to feel confident about what exactly is going on.

Advertisement