Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver Text

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Keller Bear

Personally I found books not the easiest to learn Dreamweaver with. I would recommend lynda.com where they get you familiar with the interface and the likes through videos.

Depending on how hard you look (not very to be fair) you can get them easily, of course I don't condone downloading for free ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

im looking for da same, i was going to get a book mite do aswell but, i just google and use youtube also adobetv good aswell u can learn all da products off dat

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ivanc

Dreamweaver The Missing Manual is comprehensive but you won't read a quarter of what's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Lynda.com tutorials would be my recommendation on the way to learn to use any Adobe SW.

Advertisement