Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there new legislation re: work/hol visas

Options
  • 25-06-2011 3:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

im 31 in october, was planning on getting my visa around september,then saving for a bit, but i heard tonight that i should now apply before the end of this month

any info would be greatly appreciated
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

MikeMacca wrote: »
    im 31 in october, was planning on getting my visa around september,then saving for a bit, but i heard tonight that i should now apply before the end of this month

cheers

Where did you hear that? at the pub?

The immi website is the source of truth, the new points test for Permanent visa comes into effect 1st July WHV are not affected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭melb

MikeMacca wrote: »

cheers

There has been lots of rumours about new 2 years WHV where you don't have to do the farm work to get the second year.

But they are just that-rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/whats-new.htm

If it's not mentioned in the above then it's BS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement