Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 + days and is Fitzpatrick up the job ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Am I the only one who thinks that this guy comes across as a bit of a simpleton?

I'm sure he is a nice man, but that's not what we need in our political system,
    we need hard working, over educated know it alls who actually care about others and not just what they can get for them and theirs.

The daughter thing as well.....some things never change, complete spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

No, Fitzer is in no way fit for the job. I voted for him because we were fed up with the lies from Ahearn (who sailed off with his 5.6million pension fund).

Every week in the Argus< Fitzer is saying how safe the Louth County Hospital is, with its new Stroke unit coming on stream.

Well, after 10's of thousands been spent I just heard the Stroke Unit has been dumped and the Labratory is closing in 4 weeks !

Even our deceased family members are been shipped up to bloody Drogheda!

Fitzer, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭end a eknny

hopefully he will get the meath job

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

No, Fitzer is in no way fit for the job. I voted for him because we were fed up with the lies from Ahearn (who sailed off with his 5.6million pension fund).

Every week in the Argus< Fitzer is saying how safe the Louth County Hospital is, with its new Stroke unit coming on stream.

Well, after 10's of thousands been spent I just heard the Stroke Unit has been dumped and the Labratory is closing in 4 weeks !

Even our deceased family members are been shipped up to bloody Drogheda!

Fitzer, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

Dont blame " bloody Drogheda" for this mess , we didnt vote him in ! Its as much pain and grief for the people of Drogheda as it is for everyone else . I spent 10 hours in a+e recently with people from all over the north east , north Dublin etc . The place is constantly mobbed .

Advertisement