Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT5 tonight anyone?

• 25-06-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey fellow sim racers.

Was looking if anyone would be up for GT5 tonight. Me and my cuz play now and then and normally do it like this:
    1. We start of with a 3 lap race with any car max 450pp on small track.
    2. Then go on to 470pp.
    3. 500pp, with 5 laps from here on.
    4. 550pp
    5. 600pp
    6. 630pp
    7. 670pp
    8. 700pp
    9. And then end of with any car under 750pp.
    We normally pick race, touring, gt stye cars with free pick of tyres and we change the track for every pp and let everyone try and pick a track each. We also turn off all aids (not ABS) and have full damage on. We never start a race until everyone is ready (if no mic we just type READY). This gives a good chance to test different cars you have and mixes it up a bit.

Does this sound fun to anyone? Would be a fun if we could get 5-10 people to come and race a bit for fun. We normally do this every saturday night and sometimes mid week.

Just add me on PSN, player name is: axelmonster

Hope to hear from some of you that like a good fair race and don't like people that just race to crash into others and make the game bad.

Regards,
    /c0rn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭c0rn3y

Forgot to write that it wont be until around 10ish tonight.

Advertisement