Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about cats catching rabbits!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Little_Focker

Poultry and fish I imagine. People underestimate how destructive their pets can be.

OP, if you don't want you cat to hunt keep it in or at least inside during dawn and dusk.

Cats that are allowed to roam keep roaming until they are knocked down or injured/killed in another way.

Yeah I *try* to keep them in at night but this incident in my OP happened at about 2 in the day!!!! Unfortuantly they just dont like being kept in if they want to go out they will paw at the windows continously and meow so loud. They do the same on the outside when they want to get in!

Thankfully we live in the country down a narrow lane with very little traffic as we are one of the last houses down it.

"When" we win the lotto we will fully enclose the acre of garden that we have :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

A cat can break a rabbit's neck when catching it, so although there are no marks on the rabbit, it didn't necessarily die from fright.

Advertisement