Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an ice cream van

Options
  • 25-06-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Anyone have the number of an ice cream van in North County Dublin please? Or where I can find one. Golden pages and google are not being very friendly today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

engol wrote: »
    Anyone have the number of an ice cream van in North County Dublin please? Or where I can find one. Golden pages and google are not being very friendly today.
    Without sounding daft most estates would have one drive around at least 3 times today. Can you hail one down?
    By their nature you may find they don't have a contact number in the phonebook although you could search for Fingal Ices or Mr Whippy?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭engol

Eoineo wrote: »
    Without sounding daft most estates would have one drive around at least 3 times today. Can you hail one down?
    By their nature you may find they don't have a contact number in the phonebook although you could search for Fingal Ices or Mr Whippy?

I searched, didn't find one.

Our estate has never had one around. I have seen them in passing but you know when you're looking for one they're never around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

engol wrote: »
    I searched, didn't find one.

Our estate has never had one around. I have seen them in passing but you know when you're looking for one they're never around!
    Fingal Ices
    http://www.localpages.ie/businessDetails.aspx?businessId=160044

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭engol

Just to update, I got on to Fingal Ices (thanks Eoineo) and while they can't help me themselves they have put me in touch with someone from my locality that can.

Advertisement