Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what are different ways to get into woodwork/technical graphic teaching???

• 25-06-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi i need some help... i plan on doin woodwork or tg teaching. i know of the two main colleges U.L and GMIT in letterfack and applied for their courses in teaching. I was just wondering is there any other courses that i can go trough to become a teacher in theses fields? i would really appreciate your help if you can. i dont mind doin another course and then goin on to do a HDip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sheep2bull

the only other way i know of is if you get a degree say in something like engineering or architecture then you could apply to do the hdip in these courses in limerick. hope thats a help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

Wood science course in UL has a lot of common modules and transfer possibility when completed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shill19

sheep2bull wrote: »
    the only other way i know of is if you get a degree say in something like engineering or architecture then you could apply to do the hdip in these courses in limerick. hope thats a help.

thanks for that :) i will look that up

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pmonster

im doin the graduate dip in education (technology) at the moment in woodwork and tech graph. there is a course in the universuty of ulster as well but im not sure if you will be able to teach in the south with it

Also there are some wood science lads in the course but it does not guarantee you entry into the course lots of people with that degree didnt get in

Advertisement