Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap accomodation in Blackpool?

Options
  • 25-06-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of anywhere to get cheap accomodation to rent in Blackpool, preferably in the Bispham area.

I've to fly over every Sunday and fly back every Wednesday so need accomodation in the college area as cheap as possible.

Any type of accomodation will do ie flat or room alone.

Thanks for your time,
    Glenn.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 magna12

not sure, but did you ever go before, they have lots of small hotels that you could get a good rate on for a few nights to then try find something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I have been before. You're right about the small hotels but I just can't find one that would be cheap enough for a student. I was thinking about trying to ring a couple of them and trying to sort out a deal but I was looking for a flat or something if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 magna12

just heard on rte 2fm
    http://www.spareroom.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Will check that out now. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moved to NI & GB Colleges

Spareroom is probably the best and easiest to use. Also try gumtree for Lancashire and/or Manchester (people aren't always as geographically correct with their ads as they should be!).

• Advertisement
Advertisement