Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

@rcadecon attendees and meetups 1st-3rd June

Options
  • 25-06-2011 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

So I'm heading to the event for 3 days to participate in the Competitions and Tournaments and was checking to see who's going and when,

I plan on going there for 12pm so if anyone from the community is going and would like to meet up outside the D4 hotel let me know

I'll send you my num privately if you want to contact me

SF.ie Chat name username is of course Nutrient_ARK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'll be there all three days too and will be around from the opening of the con. I should be handy enough to spot - I'll be wearing a bandana at all times. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

On international talk like a pirate day do you wear it, or take it off put on a suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

On international talk like a pirate day do you wear it, or take it off put on a suit?

Nah, if I ever need to do something like that, I just wear one of these:
    1271026592236-1420322015.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

I'll be there all 3 days. My hotel checkin is not till after 3pm (same time as MK tourney so that will be interesting) so I'll prob be the guy with the big bags on his back till then.

If anyone needs a place to crash the floor of the room is there for ya poor people :p

Starting to get the feeling I may have a chance at the tournaments since the turnout looks to not be great ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Starting to get the feeling I may have a chance at the tournaments since the turnout looks to not be great ;-)

We'll see about that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Will be there on the Saturday

🤪

DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there all 3 days. My hotel checkin is not till after 3pm (same time as MK tourney so that will be interesting) so I'll prob be the guy with the big bags on his back till then.

If anyone needs a place to crash the floor of the room is there for ya poor people :p

They floor will be riddled with the community ha

Nutrient wrote: »
    They floor will be riddled with the community ha

It's all part of the plan, All part of the plan

Mainly the plan of locking ya all in the room on Saturday morning and winning SF4 by default

• Advertisement

It's all part of the plan, All part of the plan

Mainly the plan of locking ya all in the room on Saturday morning and winning SF4 by default
    You clever bastard XD

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

anyone knows do i have to order a ticket online to get inside and participate in tournaments? or i can buy a ticket on place?

You could buy online up till 2 weeks ago. Now ya have to pay at the door. Tournaments sign up is up to 30 min before they start I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

lol June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Konata wrote: »
    lol June.

Oh noes I'm late! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Nutrient wrote: »
    Right well if anyone's gonna be there between 11:30am to 12:00pm on friday let us know

I'll be waiting by the Stone arch as you enter the road leading to the entrance, I'll be wearing a green jacket carrying a black bag[Shouldn't be hard to miss

Jacket has a Halo splatter button on left pocket

Con doesn't open till 2pm (1.30pm for pre-reg).

Also, it's not hard to find a games room... probably easier just to look out for people there. Just sayin' :)

I'll be one of 3 things.

A. Harry dresden

B. A hippy wearing a big flower hat (don't ask ok, I have a weird fashion sense)

C. The guy in the game room giving out about how badly nerfed vega is in sf4 and I would kick your ass in St.........

Should not be hard to miss

Advertisement