Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Future - Academy August 23rd.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Reckon it'll sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

revz wrote: »
    Reckon it'll sell out?

With a capacity of only 850 and considering the apparent crowd at the in Oxegen I reckon it will. Dunno how quickly though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Looking forward to this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

going to grab tickets tamara

• Advertisement

Got my ticket this morning. Just wish it was on next week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Got my ticket this morning. Just wish it was on next week

Just bought mine, can't wait! SWAG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 thewizzzzzzard

OFWGKTADGAF Wish i was going but i will be seing them in august at Tennents Vital

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Shifty11

Yonkers was nominated for a VMA. OFWGKTA is a movement. Can't wait for this show. SWAG

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

Well, the day's upon us.

Any word on stage times? I hear Rubberbandits are supporting!

Edit: No longer true. They're busy doin their script for Channel 4. Oh Well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Lots of people are getting refused for not having I.D. If you're still looking for a ticket, I'd say there'll be a few people selling their tickets.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

OF tore **** up last night. Security earned their cash.

Mike G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Photos here

• Registered Users Posts: 48 CPFC IRL

Brilliant gig the atmosphere and mosh pits were insane opening with 64 just made the gig for me from the start

i felt like i witnessed history haha

i ran on from the back of the stage and stage dived at the same time as hodgy, and tyler reached out n grabed my hand . . . dleighted!!!!! but then i was pushed into the back room and was thrown a few digs from that looper of a security guard!! i think he as snappin about my cunning plan to get on stage , i cant believe i got around him, think i got so hyped up for splatter and sad f*ck it hahah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Didn't go down so well at T Vital, got boo'd off stage!

t vital??? wat dah f*ck they get booed for

That was one of the most unbelievable gigs I think I'll ever go to. Tyler is some performer. Leg barely healed and still with a protective cast on and he stage dives 5 times.

The atmosphere in the place was magical. My arms are in bits all day today after helping upwards of 20 lads along with their crowd surfing. Worth it though.

I had a look on Twitter there and both Tyler and Hodgy Beats weren't impressed with the Belfast gig. I'm glad as fúck I got to see them last night.

I doubt I'll ever forget the performance of Radicals. Tyler diving into the crowd, then sinking down. Everyone lifts him back up and he emerges from the crowd singing the "left, right, left, right" part and then he goes back on stage to finish off the song.

Also it was some laugh seeing Tyler, Left Brain and Hodgy with their tops off and all of them absolutely ripped. Then you had Domo Genesis in the corner being called fat by Tyler haha.

I can't wait for them to come back again. They better not wait too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Inkyhead

^^That looked epic!

Advertisement