Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to RENT a mobile in youghal

Options
  • 25-06-2011 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi all .I am finding it near impossible to find someone willing to rent a mobile home in YOUGHAL for 2 weeks starting around the 22 of july. I got a price which was way to high I thought at 350 a week , anyone know of one to rent please , can be anyones sister cousin where nessasary as i know a lot of the sites dont allow private rental. Dont worry only myself and 3 quiet little girls with working hubby staying the odd night so we are well behaved !!!! PM ME PLEASE . thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Talk of a misleading title, was sure you were looking for a phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

That price sounds good to me, busiest time of the year an all.
    What's with the sister cousin stuff? Were not all interrelated down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

cork45 wrote: »
    That price sounds good to me, busiest time of the year an all.
    What's with the sister cousin stuff? Were not all interrelated down here.
    haha i know your not but some sites wont allow people to rent out their mobiles but they do allow sisters etc to stay in them ie I will be anyones sister or cousin .Are you understanding me now ??

cordub wrote: »
    haha i know your not but some sites wont allow people to rent out their mobiles but they do allow sisters etc to stay in them ie I will be anyones sister or cousin .Are you understanding me now ??

I was only joking cordub, I should have put a smiley in :D, tbh I didn't know that some mobile homes couldn't be let out.

Does it have to be a mobile home? If your interested there's an apartment block on the strand called Strand Palace.
    You might have some luck with them, either way I hope you have a nice holiday.

cork45 wrote: »
    I was only joking cordub, I should have put a smiley in :D, tbh I didn't know that some mobile homes couldn't be let out.

Does it have to be a mobile home? If your interested there's an apartment block on the strand called Strand Palace.
    You might have some luck with them, either way I hope you have a nice holiday.
    No prob thanks a lot think the kids would get better crack out of staying on a mobile but will def look into the strand palace for prices , thank you ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 timmydadon

350 is a Very good price imo was looking into mobile homes down in kerry for a week and its all about 600-700 so count ur blessings 350 is a unreal price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi have you tried these guys Seafield Cavarn Park 024 91234, now i have never stayed there i just spotted and advert saying they were renting and sellling mobile homes...

Milly33 wrote: »
    Hi have you tried these guys Seafield Cavarn Park 024 91234, now i have never stayed there i just spotted and advert saying they were renting and sellling mobile homes...
    thanks a lot will try them !!

cordub wrote: »
    thanks a lot will try them !!

How did you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yep any news, was thinking of heading down some weekend. Himself is always gigging down there so twud be nice to go down and chillax for the weekend

• Advertisement

Milly33 wrote: »
    Yep any news, was thinking of heading down some weekend. Himself is always gigging down there so twud be nice to go down and chillax for the weekend
    am getting seriously fed up with irish weather and am now thinking of heading to spain lol I know big difference and a lot dearer than 400 euro a week :eek::eek:

Advertisement