Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golfbag to give away...

• 25-06-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

I have a golfbag which is in good condition which I no longer use and I would like to give it away to the first person who responds.

I'm in the Caherdavin area and the golfbag can be collected from me any time.

Hope this post isn't inappropriate here......:o

John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

is there clubs in d bag :)?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Fair play to you to be generous to our Limerick posters, there's a thread in the Golf forum if no-one here wants it

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055471100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

is there clubs in d bag ?

'fraid not - they're in the new bag!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Adverts.ie also has a freebies section, which is closely watched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

i could very much do with bag if your still looking to get rid of it. my clubs and bag where tolen from my shed a couple weeks back so in the process of replacing the lot. what kind of bag is it??

• Advertisement

Icky Thump.....the bag is yours.

Send me a PM and you can collect it whenever suits you.

It's a Cobra, light blue/grey.

John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

hey John

sorry it looks like i have a bag sorted after all. im really sorry because your bag is pretty good and i would be very tempted to take it off your hands anyway:D but it was very nice of you to give it away so hopefully someone else out there needs it more than i do. thanks anyway

No Problem....

Bag still waiting for a good home!

J.

Advertisement