Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 25-06-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

I have 2 adult passes, I got from O2 treats, that need to be used before Thursday 30th June.

I am not gonna make it before then, and hate the thoughts of them going to waste. So if anyone wants them, let me know.

I can post Monday with the hope of getting them to you by Tuesday or Wednesday or you can collect. I am in the Sutton/Baldoyle area.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I would put them to good use! Can meet you in city center? Or posting sounds good but I wouldnt want you to be out of pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Cool, no worries. I can post, not gonna be in town before next weekend. I am sure if I post them first thing Monday morning, you should have them for Tuesday?

Advertisement