Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant reviews/deals

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

crally wrote: »
    Has anyone been to Kai on Sea Road, getting a lot of good reviews. i went and i found it so-so and very expensive. 24euro for belly pork.....

Finally, someone that agrees with me! I thought the mains were pretty expensive for what you get, now I am happy to pay a lot for a good meal but for what I got I was very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Acoshla wrote: »
    Finally, someone that agrees with me! I thought the mains were pretty expensive for what you get, now I am happy to pay a lot for a good meal but for what I got I was very disappointed.

I was there last week and was pretty happy. Well my meal was really 3/5 stars but my wife was really happy and the monkfish she got was really exceptional. It ended up being €90... 2 appetisers, 2 mains, and 4 glasses of wine, no desert. Would you leave a €10 tip on top of that? Wife insisted. :(

Advertisement