Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Jam (Dublin)

Options
  • 25-06-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi Just wondering, does anyone know what the final line-up is? And did Pitbull drop out of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I checked this site every once in a while. The picture was updated a few times, so I believe it shows the final line up:

http://www.summerjam.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Just a heads up, today's Groupon deal is for the Belfast show, tickets for £17.50 instead of £39. Link

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

It's on www.citydeal.ie for Dublin. I'm not a member there, so I cannot provide a deeplink. I hear from the missus they sell them for Euro 20 there tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

"a surprise guest performance on the night"
    Guessing The Wanted....they arrived in Dublin today, are on a dublin radio station tomorrow...and guess what, Summer Jam dublin happens to be Tuesday :pac:
    Bit of a coincidence.

Advertisement