Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Least favourite presenter?

• 25-06-2011 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

I hope this hasn't been posted any time recently. Now let's all take a few moments to bitch and moan about certain radio presenters who just drive us up the wall, so much so that we feel like we wanna ram a screwdriver in to our ears
    Ok. Maybe we don't feel like doing that to ourselves but is there someone on the radio who would love to just give a nice big clatter to?

1: the two muppets who host ''The Zoo Crew'' on Spin103. I moved out of Dublin about 8 months ago and haven't heard them since but I assume they're still on the air. I used to work evenings in a shop and this station was constantly on. These two should put against a wall and shot point blank in the face for being the biggest head wreckers on radio. These two (who I assume) are about in their late 20s, maybe say 27. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Despite their age, these two people insist on acting and talking like 14/15 year old stuck up wannabe posh c.u.n.t.s who hang around Dundrum shopping centre.

2. Chris and Ciara on i105-107.
    8 months ago I moved to Laois. Now that I work earlier shifts (finishing by 5) i am forced to listen to the only two people who belong against the wall alongside those two twats from Spin. This station is the only station we can pick up in work and again, every day I hear these two - it's like nails on a chalk board. These two twats are on from 1 or 2 until 6, I think if anyone cares to have their heads done in.

End of rant.
    So who on radio drives you up the wall?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement