Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music venue near DART station

Options
  • 25-06-2011 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Does anyone know anything about a music venue near the DART station. A friend went and said she got a really good feel from the place. Anyone know it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

why don't you ask your friend that went there ????:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Could either be talking about Greystones Theatre in the Main street or Hotspot, a cafe with performance space, 30 seconds from the DART station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Simile

Duckysauce - you sound like a really nice person.Thank you for your helpful reply. My friend told me about it as she went there once briefly - couldn't remember exactly where it was, didn't have much to tell - I was looking for a little more info by asking the question here.
    I think it must be Hotspot, thanks, and I am still asking for more info - are there people who know it well here, or who run it even, or who go regularly themselves or have kids who go regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Brendan Jabbers

Actually, Simile, that reply from Duckysauce made me laugh! I'm sure no offence was intended. I know it's almost a year ago, but I came here with an enquiry about a music venue in Bray, but it looks like I'll have to start a new thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Yes it's the internet cafe Hotspot beside Vincents. Leslie Dowdall of In Tua Nua performed there last friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Simile wrote: »
    I think it must be Hotspot, thanks, and I am still asking for more info - are there people who know it well here, or who run it even, or who go regularly themselves or have kids who go regularly.
    It is Hotspot, for sure. They have a facebook page. You can track down the owners there.
    Why do you want to know about folks who regularly bring kids there, out of interest? In the evenings it's an older type of venue. During the day, it's computers and milkshakes.

Advertisement