Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MungoGamer for WP7.

Options
  • 26-06-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Is there any app like MungoGamer (iPhone) for Windows Phone 7, I used that alot on my old iPhone 3G and I'm starting to miss it. It's basically a virtual steering wheel for racing games/sims on your computer that works using the phones accelerometer and a server running on the pc.

Also, I asked the guy who made the app if he was going to make it, he said no.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Don't think there is? Try posting over in the xda wp7 forums

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

mtb_kng wrote: »
    Also, I asked the guy who made the app if he was going to make it, he said no.

I dont think that will be available till the next OS update this fall. Only way around is homebrew. As above post it on XDA someone might show interest in making it if theres enough interest in it

Advertisement