Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Ankle

Options
  • 26-06-2011 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey Everyone, just looking for some advise. Last week i broke my ankle in five places after falling in our local nightclub, i am now in severe pain, in a cast for six weeks and crutches and i am unable to work. i am just wondering is it possible to claim stamps or anything while i am unavailable to work? Please get back to me... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Sorry, thought this was after hours hence my response. I just recovered from a broken metatarsal so I know the pain of being on crutches. Sorry I cannot help with your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Kinkylukinbitch

your okay, thanks for your help anyway, must change the spelling mistake i knew it didnt look right!! :)

Advertisement