Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs barking at 5 and 6am!!!!

Options
  • 26-06-2011 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Does anyone know what house between charlesland Grove and park nearest the farm has one large dog and another house beside it with a small dog as I am at my wits end with their owners. Last few weeks the owner let the small dog out at 6am to bark its head off for half an hour and also at night sometimes too then this morning at 5am the house near it lt out its big dog and it barked solidly for 40 mins. Now I love dogs but I have a small baby and one on the way and need my sleep and this is ridiculous!! I will ring Katie in the management company tomorrow but I can't even tell her what house its coming from so if anyone has the same complaint and may know which houses they are could they pm me please as my lack of sleep is driving me demented!!! Thanks :[

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Please keep in mind also that neighbourly disputes shouldn't be dragged onto the forum. For example, posting about dogs in general using common areas as their toilets or bad parking is okay. Identifying a specific dog or vehicle is not okay. If it's possible to recognise an individual as a result of something like this, we will deal with it.

Please read the Forum charter especially the part on privacy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement