Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night life in Tramore

Options
  • 26-06-2011 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Sat night in Tramore! Its really gone to the dogs!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

When was it good to go out in Tramore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

About 2002, when the Fun Loving Criminals played in South.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

Depends where you go I suppose and what you call a good night out.

Deffo nothing worthwhile at the bottom of the town, a good sociable drink and music in the Vic always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

dayshah wrote: »
    About 2002, when the Fun Loving Criminals played in South.

Forgot about that place,althought Paul Oakenfold on the opening night was better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 jupiter85

good band in the vic, too bad it closes early had to venture down to the venue. there was practically two strippers going around the joint entertaining the crowd! Funny at first but very tacky. not my scene

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

jupiter85 wrote: »
    good band in the vic, too bad it closes early had to venture down to the venue. there was practically two strippers going around the joint entertaining the crowd! Funny at first but very tacky. not my scene

Yes, tacky describes it perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

Hey, stay in and listen to my show "Boogie Street" on Tramore Community Radio (104.1 FM) at 11pm!

Advertisement