Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Bryan Ferry tickets, anyone?

• 26-06-2011 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Update: I've managed to get a pair of tickets, so please disregard this posting. Thanks again to those who offered tickets (by PM). :)

Folks,

Does anyone have any spare tickets for the Bryan Ferry gig on Thursday night?

The whole ticket thing caught me unawares - I didn't know we needed tickets until after I had booked the hotel for the night. And of course, the tickets have all been allocated...

So, if anyone has a spare pair of tickets, I'd be very grateful. I'd be prepared to pay a small amount - to cover expenses :) - but I don't want to be ripped off.

Here's hoping...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Just to let you know. All the hotels that are sponsoring the Tall Ships have been provided tickets for residents of the hotels.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

I was away when the tickets were handed out and was wondering if anyone knew of a spare pair going around as would love to go the concert!!!

Heres hoping :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Hi guys

Sorry to sound like a parrot but I'm looking for two tickets to Bryan Ferry or the Waterboys .
    Would be ever so grateful if someone could have two spares they'd be willing to part with

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CubicleDweller

Thanks, AdMMM, for that info - I didn't know that the hotels got tickets. Not sure if our hotel is one of the sponsors, though; and I've done the deal now, so I'll probably stick with it.

Good luck to the others looking for tickets - hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I hope to fcuk that people aren't flogging these things for money!

Oh, and OP, are you Louis Walsh? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Thanks, AdMMM, for that info - I didn't know that the hotels got tickets. Not sure if our hotel is one of the sponsors, though; and I've done the deal now, so I'll probably stick with it.

Good luck to the others looking for tickets - hope you get sorted.

If someone is trying to sell the tickets for cash don't feel bad about telling them to go **** themselves, and get the free ones from the hotel.

Anyone selling the free tickets is a scumbag and should be made walk the plank.

Advertisement