Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Snake in garden. Bray area.

Options
  • 26-06-2011 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi :)

Well, today we found a snake in our garden. Obviously escaped from its usual residence.

Wondering if anyone on here in the Bray area has one which has gone missing?

If so, please PM me for further details. I'm reluctant to just give all snake details, just in case.

For now, it's well cared for in a neighbour's house who had a spare tank and is keeping a snake already, so knows how to handle etc.

Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

May be a good idea to inform the local vet also, they may very well have a record of the animal and recognise.

This place is just up past McDonald's and is known for being highly recommended for "unusual" pets like snakes.

http://www.veterinary.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Schnuddel

Thanks cookie monster :)

I've already rung them today. Also two other vet clinics here in Bray but none had a snake as MIA in their books. Left my details with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Put flyers through local letterboxes about the snake, or put posters up in the local area stating that a snake was found.

Then you can either ring the Dublin SPCA who will rehome it or your neighbour has a new snake

Advertisement