Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone bank

Options
  • 26-06-2011 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

phonebank.ie
    based in swords co dublin, anyone here use it? as ive a few phones collecting dust in my place? are they reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

You mean:
    http://www.fonebank.ie/

I've not used them though. Have used envirofone.ie with success everytime but I think selling via ebay/buyandsell will get you better prices. I just like the no hassle envirofone or other similar companies offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

oops yea fonebank, had a few issues with where i posted so you know urself,
    these phones are old, old so no point selling on ebay, envirofone, might give them a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

dudura, ive already had this discussion with irish stew, its about the sale of a phone, nothing else, its more about whether fonebank.ie are reliable. nothing to do with a device:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This topic is not a Consumer Issue - therefore I moved it. When I thought about it, Mobiles & PDAs seemed like the best home, as other posters there may have used the service in the past. The Mobiles & PDAs forum is not just limited to the discussions of devices, but all matters related to Mobiles & PDAs.

BTW - please don't use the rolleyes (:rolleyes:) icon in conversation with me. It implies sarcasm - which I hope you didn't mean in this situation.

• Advertisement

dudara wrote: »
    This topic is not a Consumer Issue - therefore I moved it. When I thought about it, Mobiles & PDAs seemed like the best home, as other posters there may have used the service in the past. The Mobiles & PDAs forum is not just limited to the discussions of devices, but all matters related to Mobiles & PDAs.

BTW - please don't use the rolleyes (:rolleyes:) icon in conversation with me. It implies sarcasm - which I hope you didn't mean in this situation.

No in this instance it implied annoyance, at the face that i had already had this discussion with another mod, its never good to make assumptions :p

Advertisement