Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi? What to wear?

Options
  • 26-06-2011 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

hi all,
    Heading to Bon jovi in the rds this week? just wondering on what to wear? i am standing for the gig but i want something that i can wear out that night too. are vans out of the question? :-)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Clothes would be ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

Clothes would be ideal.
    ya think???

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

I'm going too, so excited can't wait. Weather forecast isn't good for Wednesday (not sure bout Thursday) don't know what to wear now as I was planning on wearing jeans and Bon jovi t-shirt, but jeans and rain don't go too well together:(

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

I'm wearing dress/tights and flat boots. Should carry me over should I decide to go out afterwards! :) Only got a last minute ticket from someone who couldn't go! Didn't realise this was an outdoor gig?!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

hi all,
    Heading to Bon jovi in the rds this week? just wondering on what to wear? i am standing for the gig but i want something that i can wear out that night too. are vans out of the question? :-)

Omg vans would be perfect

• Advertisement

lily lou wrote: »
    I'm going too, so excited can't wait. Weather forecast isn't good for Wednesday (not sure bout Thursday) don't know what to wear now as I was planning on wearing jeans and Bon jovi t-shirt, but jeans and rain don't go too well together:(

ya i hate wen jeans get wet at the bottom so maybe skinny jeans....

AnnaGram85 wrote: »
    I'm wearing dress/tights and flat boots. Should carry me over should I decide to go out afterwards! :) Only got a last minute ticket from someone who couldn't go! Didn't realise this was an outdoor gig?!

cool thanks never though about flat boots i was thinking how was i gonna dress up my vans ha.

amdublin wrote: »
    Omg vans would be perfect

ya but i don't know if they would be dressy enough to wear out after wards

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Passing this on to FAP, no need to thank me...

lordgoat wrote: »
    Passing this on to FAP, no need to thank me...

wats fap???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

It's against the rules to wear the tshirt of the band you are going to see. Always wear a tshirt of a band in a similar genre, but one that will make your music tastes seem superior to that of the other concert goers...

For bon jovi, possibly a whitesnake or journey tshirt...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

wats fap???

What some people call the Fashion and Appearance forum.

Please do not use text speak on Boards. It's against the rules.

Advertisement