Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wages not in bank account

Options
  • 26-06-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

So I'm in this new job about 3 weeks now and I was meant to be paid on Friday night but it's not showing up in my bank account yet. Everyone else I work with said they got their pay in their account but I haven't. I'm with AIB and have a student account. Does anyone know any reasons why I haven't got my pay yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭An Bradán Feasa

1. You gave them the wrong details.

2. You gave them the correct details, but they messed it up somehow.

Have you asked your job why they haven't paid you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

maybe your accounts dept didnt input your details on time? probably be paid for your currents months wages in your july salary, extra tax...yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

I definitely gave them the correct details and I'm working tomorrow so I can ask then anyway, I just was wondering why.
    Because all the employees get paid monthly, I was wondering if it was because I havent been there a month yet? I'll mention it tomorrow anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Nobody here is going to be able to tell you why. Contact your payroll department tomorrow. It could be that details of new employees have to be set up by a certain date and you've missed it or you get paid in arrears and won't get paid for June until the end of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

They could beca diff bank so it could take a few days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement