Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

So as I walked home I lit a smoke up and saw a fella (maybe 20years old) with his girlfriend walking towards me, they where having a fight over something/nothing, but when they past me the fella asked me for a smoke, I said no, then he asked for a drag (eww) I said no again, next think I know I'm being punched in the face and his gf is pulling him off me I get up and say wtf man! he starts running after me shouting I'll ****in dance on your head and all this! I was in shock tbh, all over a fcuking smoke!

So now in work I have a big shiner and I'm really embarrassed over it and I'm sure he forgot about me 5 mins later and prob beat the **** out of his 19 year old girlfriend when they got home.

And if you had to be doing community service by shooting and killed the little fcker,you would had faced a life sentence,followed by a comment from the judge,the priest burying him and his family saying he was a quiet harmless chap who his family have never recovered from that day after..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

And if you had to be doing community service by shooting and killed the little fcker,you would had faced a life sentence,followed by a comment from the judge,the priest burying him and his family saying he was a quiet harmless chap who his family have never recovered from that day after..

Your prob right about that, but you wouldnt hear anything about me if he did dance on my head as he would be long gone by that stage and I would just be another number, only takes a min for things like that to happen, thats why I ran the fook away.

Fcuking scumbags.

Advertisement