Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perma motors ban

Options
  • 26-06-2011 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi was banned from motors permantley for highlighting a point.

Can some one lift the ban. I wont post about it again. Cheers and thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've removed the accusations, DRP isn't the place to air them once more.

Secondly, as per the DRP, have you PM'd the mod in question first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gary the driver

I did and he messaged me back saying I was trolling which I was not. The Mod in question put up on long post that day about what went on and then another mod deleted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hi Gary,

I will talk to the Motors mods as to the background to this, bear with me, please.

However, your manner of opening this thread (before it was edited) does little to help your case. I would suggest that repeating such comments would be unwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Gary, you have already defamed a moderator on this site twice now and made related trolling posts in After Hours. Not only am I not going to spend time on this complaint but before you can defame people further, I'm going to remove your posting privileges.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement