Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40-42' LCD /LED full HD tv

Options
  • 26-06-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 40-42' LCD /LED full HD tv to buy. Argos best deal tv's are all sold out at the moment, and Amazon is not shipping the best value TVs to ireland.

Any offers to recommend guys?

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You can always try here (not affiliated): http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

What models are you interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

eco2live wrote: »
    What models are you interested in?

I don't have any specific models in mind. As long as the TV has very good specs, I'd be interested in it .

Amazon has some good deals , like this one Toshiba

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Don't just keep looking at the price, the TV you purchase should have an MPEG4 tuner to be compatible with Saorview (Irish Digital Free-to-air service). Otherwise you'll have to purchase a set top box to view RTE/TV3/TG4 when they turn off Analogue ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Don't just keep looking at the price, the TV you purchase should have an MPEG4 tuner to be compatible with Saorview (Irish Digital Free-to-air service). Otherwise you'll have to purchase a set top box to view RTE/TV3/TG4 when they turn off Analogue ;)

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not interested in Saorview as I want the TV just for gaming and movies.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement