Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know anyone who minds birds?

• 26-06-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Our tiel has a bad eye so needs it looked after daily, am looking for a bird minder who is able to deal with this, and give him some attention daily in their own place in a secure safe environment (no cats).
    Thurles or Wicklow area (will be up that way when I have to go away) would be best. Kilkenny area considered too.

Does anyone know of anyone that does this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You could ring Copsewood Aviary in Kilmacanogue, LINKY, and see if he could help out.

You could try leaving it with a Vet also, would cost you more though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

http://www.veterinary.ie/ boards "exotic*" animals, took our chinchilla for only 8 quid a day while we were away.

exotic for want of a better term for some of the less common pets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Not a fan of Copsewood but thanks for the suggestion :)
    I didn't know Bairbre boarded critters, have been there before thanks for the tip and it's handy to get to for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Birdlover

Hi there :) I'm a member of a great forum full of bird fanatics... Your sure to find someone there to mind your little fella... :)

It's www.parrots.ie

Advertisement