Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstaion Store DLC Sale!!!!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi everyone theres a big DLC sale on the PSN store i just saw today, some good things there like COD MW2 Map Packs Half Price :eek:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/24/psn-dlc-game-store-update-24th-june-2011/comment-page-4/

Mostly meh, but I did get Braid for €2.50, I would reckon everyone should get that.

MW2 packs are so 2010...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Borderlands DLC for just £3.19 each?!

Shut_up_and_take_my_money_RE_Gues_what_this_is-s500x313-149402-580.jpg

May have a look at Braid for that price too... Luckily I got money from the college for this (well food and rent), otherwise I'd be out dancing on the street for money to pay for this

Heh... just went to check on the Store there to see if there's anything else that takes my fancy and I just noticed that I'd already purchased the General Knoxx Secret Armory DLC for Borderlands.

However, a new twist, I checked my download history and purchase history and there's no sign of it in there.

Think I just got it for free :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Heh... just went to check on the Store there to see if there's anything else that takes my fancy and I just noticed that I'd already purchased the General Knoxx Secret Armory DLC for Borderlands.

However, a new twist, I checked my download history and purchase history and there's no sign of it in there.

Think I just got it for free :/

If you want to go Borderlanding at some point, add me PSN: sarumite

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

There going reducing more DLC on the the 29th June, whatever that will be :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Undead Nightmare for €5.99 is insane value for anyone with RDR. And it's the sort of DLC which i don't have an objection to (ie it's real extra content which you can see a lot of time and effort has gone into rather than being money for old rope).

The Warhawk bundle is decent value as well.

I was hoping for some of the expansion maps for Transformers: War for Cybertron because I refuse to pay full-price for stuff like that. May pick up some of the maps for AvP though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What's the difference between Undead Nightmare and Undead Nightmare Collection????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Sweet. Have just got back into playing Modern Warfare 2 again (and it kicks Black ops ass), so might pick up these map packs :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,396 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

That_Guy wrote: »
    What's the difference between Undead Nightmare and Undead Nightmare Collection????

I believe the Collection collects all the other DLC packs together in one place.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,354 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Didn't even know there was Valkyria Chronicles 2 DLC - will pick it up for that price (2.50).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,797 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mafia 2 DLC - Joes adventure, was 8 euro now 3.99. from what i hear its 8 hours long and if you liked the main game, you will like this. have to get it. when does the sale end?

Just bought the remaining Borderlands DLC. That'll keep me going nicely for the summer. Still may purchase Braid by the end of the night. I know it's only £2, but is it worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

noodler wrote: »
    Didn't even know there was Valkyria Chronicles 2 DLC - will pick it up for that price (2.50).
    Is it any use? I imagine it's just a few extra missions?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Heres and update to the sale

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/territories/ie/

Also it seems the sale ends the 6th of July :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

going to buy a Modern Warfare 2 map pack in a while. Whats the best one to get?

Advertisement