Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seems Ripplecom have taken over Lastmile

• 26-06-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Got letter to say that Ripplecom have taken over Last mile Broadband.
    gonna be tought to get any customer service now.As in the past I have had to actually go to Lastmile office to get issues sorted coz support lines are never answered!
    Oh Joy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Maytrix

I fell sorry for last mile customers . Ripplecom service in the Murroe area of Limerick is absolute crap - not even fast enough to laod pages this evening. Is there anyone out there using Ripplecom who might be interested in forming a pressure group to force them to provide the service we pay for or else refund our subs. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DaithiB

here here on ripplecom. service has gone to crap in west clare area. Support started out OK, but now that it looks like the lush summer vegetation has placed a few too many leaves between me and their transmitter, they are refusing to answer my e-mails. I'll be cancelling payments to them from my bank and holding onto their transmitter until teh refund me the installation fee I paid them

Advertisement