Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision Shops

Options
  • 26-06-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi all,

does anyone know if there are any xtravision shops left open around the city. I used to use the one on Leonards Corner and the one in Inchicore but they are both closed down.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

That one is still opened, there are still a few around, best way is go onto website and see what are still around I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the nearest one to leonards corner thats open is rathmines. gav should know i think he worked there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

d1975 wrote: »
    That one is still opened, there are still a few around, best way is go onto website and see what are still around I guess

Which one is still open?

Website store finder seems to be back and running, it was down for a while http://www.xtravision.ie/PanelGroup_StoreFinder.aspx
    the nearest one to leonards corner thats open is rathmines. gav should know i think he worked there

Nearest one to Leonards Corner would probably be Rathmines, nearest one to town would probably be Philsboro or Baggot St.

I'm still doing the rounds on Xtravision shops these days Admiral.:D My portfolio is growing, question is which shop do I get to work in next :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

one across from fairview park

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Thanks for the replies :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement