Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mediumship circle in Galway

Options
  • 26-06-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Im a developing medium and Im trying to get like minded people interested in joining a circle in galway so that we can develop our gifts.

I already have a venue we can use for short term. So your interested and Please Pm with your E mail address and I will contact you.

Or if someone has an existing circle in galway or surronding areas, I would love to attend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bananabobana

Heya, good luck with it, its a shame you are not in Cork, or I in Galway, I would love it, looking for something like this myself, hope it goes well for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Thanks for your reply. Will let you know if i get my circle going and then u can attend sometime as a guest.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 moonchild77

Hi :-) I would love to meet up with like-minded people. Over the past 4.5 years I've become very sensitive to energy and experience inner hearing & sometimes seeing...can you please post up details and we can meet in galway...thanks :-)

Hi Moonchild,

Please pm with more of your details and I give exact details of the circle. It is very important that everyone is very harmonous for the circle to to get its maximiun potential.:)

Hi all,

Only getting back on track now with trying to set up a mediumship circle. IF anyone knows if there any near galway, rosscommon etc area I would to attend existing circle i possible. Thanks in advance for your help.:)

• Advertisement

Hi

Is this up and running

I would love to attend

Many thanks

:D

Hi Moonchild,
    Nearly ready to go just waiting on another few members.:)

I know of a healing circle beginning soon in Galway. How do I share the details without being seen to be advertising????

Thanks

Hi

Is this medium circle up and running? I would love to attend..

Hi Moonchild,

Not yet. I have a healing business that I was putting all my energy into so once the universe timing feel right I will start up this circle and mail u an invite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jasmine7

hi
    Has this circle been set up yet,, am very interested in this

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Nonagesimal

Hi there,

This sounds very interesting. Have you held any meetings yet? Would like to know a bit more about it. Thanks.

Meeting will start very soon as interest is building. It just a meeting where gifted people can strive to expand theor gifts in a very honest and open enviroment. :)

Advertisement