Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for info on Hosting websites

Options
  • 26-06-2011 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all

i have set up a web design business and need so info on web hosting, at the moment i have a reseller with fasthost (basic) cost me £176.24 a year . i can host 10 website and comes with 1 mysql database after that i have to buy more "DB" @ ( £25+vat each ) a year. the advanced is 100 website with 5 database. cost £704 a year.

i dont want to jump to advanced till i find out about other hosting plans, at the moment i have designed 8 websites and starting my 9th next week so still have room for one more.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction, i am looking for space for about 25 website or so, that i can run static and dynamic websites ( like wordpress / joomla ).

Thank you in advance

Gman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Sorry Gman, but we don't allow discussion of web hosting providers on boards. For why not?, read the archives of the Web Hosting forums...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement